The following are the terms and conditions that are in place to protect you (the donor) and Project Front Kick from possible fraudulent activity. You (the donor) will need to be aware of and accept these conditions prior to donating to Project Front Kick. If you do not accept them, please do not use the donation facility of the Project Front Kick website and consider donating by check. By using this website, you also agree to the Terms & Conditions for this website as mentioned in our ‘Terms & Conditions’ section.
• Donation = The donation made by the donator
• Donor = The person, firm or company who intends to make or has donated to Project Front Kick.
• Project Front Kick = Project Front Kick is a non-profit organization registered with the state of New Jersey, USA (No: _______________).
• Project Front Kick Website Staff = Person or Persons directly involved with the operation and functioning of the website
• The Site = The website www.ProjectFrontKick.org
• We = The word 'we' used on this website refers to Project Front Kick
• Website = The website of Project Front Kick
• You = Awesome generous person who is donating!
Project Front Kick has applied for non-profit corporation, tax exempt status under section 501 (c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code of the United States of America (US). Donations made in US Dollars by US tax payers are tax-deductible to the full extent permitted by law.
You may view our 501 c 3 approval letter here. (INSERT LINK)
3.1 Age: You warrant that you are over 18 years. If you are not, have a parent or guardian who is over 18 make the donation for you.
3.2 Any loss incurred to you: We will do all we reasonably can to protect this site and all internet communications passing between us and you, but we cannot be held responsible for:
• any losses attributable to your failure to take reasonably precautions to prevent interception of or interference with any such communications (including, without limitations) failure to use and keep up to date firewalls and anti-virus software on your own computer; or
• any losses arising from fraudulent or unauthorized use of your credit or debit card or other forms of payment. If you become aware of fraudulent use or your card, or if it is lost or stolen, you should notify your card issuer.
3.3 Your computer: You are responsible for ensuring that your computer system meets all relevant technical specifications necessary to use our Site and is compatible with our Site.
3.4 Use of a card: By making this donation you warrant that the mechanism that you use, credit card or otherwise, is owned by you or you have permission to use it.
The liability for loss of any amount or an issue with regards to transfer of funds will lie with you.
If you have a problem with your donation the Project Front Kick Website staff will try our best to help but we take no responsibility to rectify the problem or retrieve any amount lost in the transfer of funds.
All donations are final. Once a donation is made you cannot ask for a partial or a full refund. In many cases, funds are committed shortly after they are received.
Use of donations:
Your donation will only be used to further the mission of Project Front Kick and nothing else.
Please refer to our privacy statement.